Detail About How To Apply
- Students must have at least 2nd division or a minimum GPA of 2.5 or an equivalent grade separately in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. However, if the candidate has a minimum of 2.0 in either of these examinations, students cumulative GPA of the two examinations must be at least 6.0 .
- Students must have passed at least 5 subjects in the O Level and at least 2 subjects in the A-Level examinations. In these two examinations, the candidate must have a minimum GPA of 4.0 or grade B in 4 of the 7 subjects and a GPA of at least 3.5 or grade C in the rest.
- Children of freedom fighter(s) will be considered eligible for admission if they have a total GPA of 5.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations.
- A candidate for the graduate program must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the bachelor's degree, provided the student has the academic qualifications for undergraduate programs as mentioned above.
Department-wise Admission Requirements
- Only students from science group can apply at engineering (EEE, CSE, ChE, and CE) programs.
- Students from all groups can apply at BBA, BA (Honours) in English Language and Literature, and LLB (Honours) programs.
- Graduates of any subject can apply at MBA and EMBA programs.
The Application Process
Things To Know First
Thinks you need to apply at our University.
You will need :
- Three recent passport-sized coloured photographs.
- Original and photocopies of SSC/O-Level and HSC/A-Level certificates, mark sheets, and registration cards.
- Testimonial from the institution last attended
- Photocopy of National ID card/birth registration certificate.
When To Apply?
When To Apply?
For Spring Semester, apply before 07 March; and for Fall Semester apply before 07 September.